Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tim Tebow Screws Bama


Tim Tebow made it official yesterday when he committed to Florida. “It was the right thing for me to do”, said Tebow at his press conference. “They run the style of offense that I am used to, it’s close to home, and my whole family went to Florida. I enjoyed my visits to USC and Tuscaloosa. I knew going in that Bama would promote me like no other school, and help me get where I wanted. I just hate that they actually thought I was coming there. They should of atleast had a backup plan in terms of a quarterback. Coach Shula did a great job recruiting me, but the begging yesterday morning was a touch over the top.”

The Neck Nation, who have been used numerous times by blue chip recruits in the past, was silent yesterday. It is expected that they will come out in the next day or two with something absurd like: “We didn’t want him anyway”. JPW is now clearly the man at UAT, and is expected to win 2, maybe 3 national championships while there.